The Texas Department of State Health Services presents the spring lecture series Grand Rounds: Encouraging a Culture of Learning and the Integration of Evidence into Practice. Maternal and Child Health Surveillance in Texas is the featured topic on April 5, 2017.
All presentations are free and are held on Wednesdays from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Central Time, in Austin (K-100 Lecture Hall, in the lobby of the Bernstein building at 1100 W. 49th Street, see map) or via webinar.
Follow the links below to detailed information about the presentations, including how to register, and to view the types of CE credits/contact hours available.
2017 Spring Dates and Topics
- April 5 Maternal and Child Health Surveillance in Texas: Recent Trends
- April 12 The Prescription Opioid Abuse Epidemic: How It Happened and Solutions
- April 19 Human Trafficking and the Healthcare Community 101
- April 26 Food Access and Insecurity
- May 3 Type 2 Diabetes Research
- May 10 COMING SOON!